Thursday, July 27, 2006

Oh No They Didn't !!


I will step in and rant about this before either The Movie Buff or Couch 'Tato do:

Rocky Balboa aka Rocky 6? Why oh why did this movie have to happen? I was going to go off on a long, vicious blog tirade about this - but I just have no energy to spare today.

Bullet points?
- I think Sylvester Stallone's bank account finally fikad a point where he inserted his ATM card to withdraw chumz and:
(1) The ATM shredded his card instantly
(2) The ATM asked HIM for money
(3) The ATM returned one of those slips with the message "Wacha Mchezo Naniiii!"


- That speech impediment is finally killing off the rest of his thinking capacity
....


Seriously, this will probably end up being as washed-out a movie as, say, anything after Police Academy 5. This kind of creativity rot and lack of imagination makes me want to eat my teeth!

Don't get me wrong..I loved the "Rocky" series, with Rocky 3 being my absolute favourite. Now this edition will tarnish a classic series of movies into some has-been garbage bin of DVDs that will be quickly forgotten.

I was gonna put the storyline in here but it generates to nadirs of retardation that I dare not dance with. But check it out here nevertheless.

Can't think of what needs to be done in Stallone in retribution. Maybe get him to peddle Matisyahu CDs in downtown Beirut...yeah, that should do the trick!


Currently Listening to:
The Fray - How to Save a Life
Khadja Nin - Mama Lusiya
Ne-Yo - Sexy Love
Jua Cali - Bidii Yangu
Shadz O'Blak (Remember them?) - Serengeti Groove

14 Comments:

Blogger Acolyte said...

I so feel you!I think no-one should make a sequel past the 3rd movie!
The man is going to kill a franchise.Most of the new movie going generation don't know anything about the Rocky movies.
As for your song list, Serengeti Groove brings back memories!Do you have it as an MP3?I'd love to have it as part of my collection.

27 July, 2006 16:16  
Blogger Msanii_XL said...

Like aco..i agreeth with you...

"generates to nadirs of retardation"...LOL this is so apt to describe it all..

Piece of shit like that sharon stone movie deserves to go straight to dollar bin dvd's

Pandisa za peni nane!!

27 July, 2006 16:28  
Blogger CiikuMrsBabes said...

Hey boo, I saw that piece of news and decided to hush about it.I told y'all... creativity is at an all time low...... I think we all know what I think about bogus sequels.
Im with Aco... about the MP3 for Serengeti Groove.... *wink*

27 July, 2006 16:43  
Blogger egm said...

Anything past Part 3 is to be considered guilty until proven innocent.

Ah, Serengeti Groove. Now I have to go and listen to that whole CD when I get home from work! Memories, indeed.

27 July, 2006 16:58  
Blogger CiikuMrsBabes said...

Im back boo. Question: When did they fika Rambo 3? Coz apparently they are chuking Rambo 4 next year!! Starring guess who? Yep! Stallone! Crazy ass mofo.....U might be onto something with the whole Stallone thing......

I never got past Rambo: First Blood....

27 July, 2006 22:06  
Blogger Mocha! said...

LOL...@ ATM gaffs! TIHIHIHIHIHIHI!!!

Wewe, are you still coming? Holla!!! And bring Serengeti Groove with you......memories indeed!!!

28 July, 2006 09:52  
Blogger Spidey/Tato said...

goodness gracious me serengeti groove ebu email me that ka-song

As for Sly Stallone: we know a brada cant act did u make mistake of watching Judge Dredd...now for him to come back as Rocky(imagin ehe won an oscar for writing that...) tsk tsk...the tato will gove that a miss

28 July, 2006 17:10  
Blogger The.Hanyeé said...

Ah, Serengeti Groove...please drop me an email at thehanyee [at] gmail.com and I will gladly send you the link to download the wimbo :-)

29 July, 2006 17:44  
Blogger POTASH said...

Gee, I grew up on Rocky but man I didn't even know about part six. DAyum, homie be broke huh!

08 August, 2006 17:04  
Blogger Unknown said...

loool about the ATM ..ati wacha mchezo nanii haaaaaaaaaa !
noiw thats the kind of movie I would prolly give time to ( 30 minutes max ) when it fikas TBS..and my only other option is the shopping network or soemthing...then and only then would I sibject mysef to watchin the movie !

08 August, 2006 17:19  
Blogger kny@hart said...

hollywood will not rest until they butcher tha classics..... and in this case, not so classic.

who wants to pay to watch sly?????

i'll save ma 7$ for some taco bell

17 September, 2006 13:17  
Blogger modoathii said...

part 3 is stretching it. kwanza if you make a whack part two, rest in peace. so in 6 does he have a heart-something machine? and the rockys had their time.

serengeti's a nice song, didn't know the following is huge. not that i sang it or even distribute it...just that...ah forget.

ATM? LOL. mutumia hauko peke yako hapo.

12 October, 2006 18:04  
Blogger Sue said...

Kwani you??? Ulienda ushago na hakuna net?? ama why aint you bloggin of late?? Lets hear you out bana...

09 November, 2006 15:15  
Blogger Frankie said...

apart from jua cali and ne-yo, i have no ideaa of the other songs that u are listening to. and hav never watched a rocky movie but will give it a try

29 April, 2007 17:15  

Post a Comment

<< Home