Tuesday, November 29, 2005

Sijui Niseme...

Aaaah yeah! Feeling my blog mdogo mdogo, takin this baby on a polite test type / drive / post...whatever it is you do to a new blog to get the right feel, see how many seconds you need to go from 0-60kph (find the equivalent in megabytes, O ye geeks...), get a feel of the all-leather interior, how those tyres grip the road....OK, so I am getting a bit carried away.

This is a crazy journey I am embarking on...as I continue to discover myself. I think of this journey as a critical path in my life that's all in my face in the form of a map. This blog, The.Hanyee, is my navigation guide for this life's map...my compass to finding my true North. My processor to help turn all the laughter, the tears, the drunken times, the love, the loathe, the disco, the loose nyam chom plans, the quiet times I sometimes crave, the annoying, the attractive, the lust, the voices of reason, the noise, the music...into words and feelings that will be expressed thru this vessel.

Currently Listening to:
Break You Off - The Roots ft. Musiq
Curious - Tony Yayo ft. Joe

3 Comments:

Blogger Spidey/Tato said...

Hey welcome to KBW and to the journey as u so describe it..trust me bloggin is a rolller coster just u wait and find to find out the nuts in these joints. karibu sana

30 November, 2005 16:09  
Blogger Girl in the Meadow said...

kARIBU TO KBW, that is home to Kenya Bloggers, the journey is interesting,
Looking forward to readn your blog.
S.

01 December, 2005 07:20  
Blogger gishungwa said...

*trumpet blowing, party hats and all* welcome to the kenya webring blog, whichin my words is a great place to be in great people great treasure. karibu sana. be back

02 December, 2005 13:32  

Post a Comment

<< Home